Bradford City Runs - Miles for Meals
Take on the Bradford City Runs to feed those in need
Sign up for our latest running challenge and take part in the Bradford City Runs! #TeamOrange are running Miles For Meals on Sunday 29th October, to provide much-needed food to vulnerable people around the world.
With a 5k, 10k, childrens' and half marathon option all taking place on the same day, this is a great chance to get all of your friends and family involved, no matter their experience level. Best of all, you will help Penny Appeal to provide a nutritious meal for people living in poverty for only £1 each. This is a challenge to really push your fundraising efforts, knowing that another person in need will receive a meal for every £1 you raise!
|Challenge||Registration Fee||Minimum Sponsorship|
|I have my own place||I have not yet registered|
If you've already registered for the race, we'd love you to fundraise for Penny Appeal!
Simply click the button above to join #TeamOrange for this challenge.
You must first visit the race website to book your place.
Once you've secured a spot, return to this page and click the button above to fundraise for Penny Appeal.
Get your fundraising off to a flying start by setting up your own JustGiving page to take online donations, which will be sent straight to Penny Appeal. You can also make the most of your fundraising and training efforts by sharing your story on social media. Don't forget to tag @teamorangepa for shares!
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience, from the minute you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever, and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive:
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange Leicester Half Marathon runners
- #TeamOrange cheer station to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #Team Orange spirit
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
The building blocks of the future
By fundraising a minimum of £100 you will be contributing to the construction of an orphan home in Pakistan. The orphan home provides a stable, safe and nurturing environment for orphans in Pakistan for years to come.
For more information on running the Leicester Half Marathon for Penny Appeal contact Haroon our Challenge Events Manager at email@example.com or call 07714 249215.