30 Inspiring Ideas to Get You Hyped for the Ramadan Challenge 3.0
Check out these 30 ideas to get a boost of inspiration for the Ramadan Challenge 3.0!
This is your challenge, done your way – so choose an activity that brings a smile to your face and puts that pep in your step.
Choose Your Challenge
- Walk, run or cycle a distance of your choosing daily for the 30 days of Ramadan – Do it your way!
- Climb the stairs 30 times on one day or every day of Ramadan
- Walk 3km around your house - that’s 3,937 steps! . Extra points if you do it in fancy dress!
- Set yourself a fundraising target of £3000, £300, £30 or even just £3 in Ramadan
- 30 challenges over 30 days – Make a list of 30 different daily activities and get sponsored for it
- Complete 30 laps around your garden
- Fasted 500 – Cycle 500k in Ramadan. That’s roughly 17km a day for 30 days
- Swing a kettlebell 30 times
- Enter the dojo for 30 minutes at home, learning karate, taekwondo or tai chi
- Skip for 30 minutes
- Learn a 30-minute dance routine
- Set yourself an activity or distance goal for the last 10 days of Ramadan
- Make a daily HIT or circuit exercise routine of 30 minutes or do 30 exercises in your circuit
- Organise a charity football match lasting 30 minutes or 3 hours
- Complete an obstacle course with 30 challenges
- Go rollerblading around the block for 30 minutes
- Hula Hoop for 3.0 minutes non stop
- Become a kickboxing champ in 30 days
- Challenge yourself to go rock climbing for 3 hours
- Attempt 30,000 steps in a day
- Get 30 friends together for an online workout for 30 minutes.
- See how many squats, sit ups or star jumps you can do in 30 minutes
- Learn how to hold a handstand for 3 minutes
- Do 30 pull ups throughout Ramadan
- Have an intense tennis match with a friend
- Hold the plank for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or even 300 seconds!
- Stretch with 30 minutes of yoga or pilates
- Do 30 push ups every day or try to do 300 in 30 days
- Try 30 sofa tricep dips
- Work up to lifting 30lb weights this month
YOUR CHALLENGE, YOUR WAY