Sunday 21st April 2024
Join #PennyAppeal for the most incredible and truly iconic running event of the year!
Crossing the finish line after 26.2 miles and raising funds for life changing causes at the same time could just become one of your greatest achievements!
Registration fee: £100
Min sponsorship: £2,500
We have a limited number of charity places available for 2024. Apply today for the chance of securing guaranteed entry or use your ballot place to join our team and help make a huge difference to some of the world's poorest communities.
If you're successful in the ballot we'd love for you to join our team. There is no minimum sponsorship requirement if you have your own place, just complete our form, and let us know that you'd like to join #PennyAppeal. Our fundraising team will be in touch to ensure you have a positive enriching fundraising journey and plenty of support with your training too!
We have a limited number of guaranteed places, which you can apply for by clicking the button above. Due to high demand and limited places, there is a minimum sponsorship requirement of £2,500 for our charity places.
Why join #PennyAppeal?
We’ll be with you throughout your journey, from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. Providing you with all the support and guidance you need!
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #PennyAppeal technical running vest or t-shirt
- #PennyAppeal fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #PennyAppeal London Marathon runners
- #PennyAppeal cheer stations to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs, cheer sticks, a giant glove & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #PennyAppeal spirit from our cheer stations
- Invitation to #PennyAppeal group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #PennyAppeal and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges, including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
All we ask in return is…
- You actively share and tag Penny Appeal in all your posts on any social media you may have
- When taking on the challenge you wear the Penny Appeal technical running vest or t-shirt
- You continue to fundraise after the event to hit your target if not to exceed your target.
Your fundraising could make all the difference...
By signing up to this life-changing challenge you will be asked to raise a minimum of £2,500, to support our EMERGENCY RESPONSE campaign to help protect and save thousands of families from the devastating effects of natural disasters and conflict. There’s no limit to how much you can raise though, and we expect participants will go above and beyond to raise as much as they can!
Get in touch for more information: