If you're successful in the ballot we'd love for you to join our team. There is no minimum sponsorship requirement if you have your own place, just complete our form and let us know that you'd like to join #TeamOrange. Our fundraising team will be in touch to ensure you have a positive enriching fundraising journey and plenty support with your training too.
2022 Charity places
We have a limited number of guaranteed places, which you can apply for by clicking the button above. Due to high demand and limited places, there is a minimum sponsorship requirement of £2,500 for our charity places.
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience, from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever, and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange London Marathon runners
- #TeamOrange cheer stations to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs, cheer sticks, giant glove & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #Team Orange spirit from our cheers stations
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
Your fundraising could make all the difference...
Dig Deep With Penny Appeal- You can run the Virgin Money London Marathon to fund the construction of an entire water well that will serve a community day in, day out, providing them with fresh, clean water. We all know that water is an essential need – but as well as being integral to stay hydrated, it is also indispensable to feed livestock and other animals so a regular source of income can be maintained, paving the way for the freedom of self-sufficiency we take for granted. Penny Appeal’s Dig Deep campaign aims to provide safe, clean drinking water for children, families and the elderly living in Africa