Sunday 9th July 2023
Join #TeamOrange for the ultimate tour through the heart of London and run around iconic landmarks including Trafalgar Square, The Embankment and Big Ben.
It’s a fast and flat 10k with live music at every kilometre to help motivate you and carry you to the finish line - you can walk, jog, or run to the finish line!
All funds raised will support our EMERGENCY RESPONSE campaign, helping save thousands of families from the devastating impacts of natural disasters and conflict.
We’ll support you every step of the way, right up until you’re perched on the starting line ready to undergo this epic race!
Registration fee £25 Minimum Sponsorship £150
RUN WITH PENNY APPEAL
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout your journey, from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. Providing you with all the support and guidance you need!
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange Great North Run Marathon runners
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges, including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
Your fundraising is saving lives
Penny Appeal always strives to respond to global disasters and emergencies as they happen, but more importantly, we are always working to grow our capacity. This means delivering aid more efficiently and ensuring our impact is sustainable benefitting more people than ever before.
You help us to act fast!
War, famine, disease, poverty & climate change have immobilised communities in Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, Gaza, Indonesia and East Africa, and Penny Appeal need your support to be able to respond quickly and deploy life-saving medical aid, food, clothing, sanitation, and shelter to those who've been left incredibly vulnerable.
Our emergency response support has allowed to help countries such as:
- Pakistan – where 33 million people are suffering the impacts of the deadly flooding.
- Syria – where there is an ever-rising refugee crisis, leaving communities struggling to survive.
- Yemen – where 55% of the population are living below the poverty line due to a lack of basic resources.
- Indonesia – The 2021 earthquake across the city of Palu that took the lives of 2,000 individuals, as well as the volcanic Tsunami that followed leaving 400 dead.
- Myanmar – where Rohingya communities are being persecuted.
- Palestine – where millions are suffering from hostilities, a deepening financial crisis and a surge in commodity prices.
- Bangladesh – where 7.2 million people suffered the impacts of the 2022 floods. This continues to be one of the most disaster-prone countries in the world.
- Afghanistan – where 3.5 million individuals are displaced, many of whom are homeless.
- Somalia, South Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya – as well as other countries across Africa affected by Famine.
Set up your fundraising page!
Get your fundraising off to a flying start by setting up your own fundraising page to take online donations, which will be sent straight to Penny Appeal. You can also make the most of your fundraising and training efforts by sharing your story on social media. Don't forget to tag @teamorangepa for shares!
For more information or queries contact our Challenges Team on: email@example.com