Sunday 25th September 2022
Join #TeamOrange for one of the world's major marathons! Be one of the 40,000 people taking part in one of the most iconic and incredible road races in the world.
Crossing the finish lines after 26.2 miles could be one of your greatest achievements, made even better by the fact that you’ll be raising funds to help support our EMERGENCY RESPONSE campaign to help protect and save thousands of families from the devastating effects of natural disasters and conflict.
We’ll support you every step of the way, right up until you’re perched on the starting line ready to undergo the most exhilarating race of your life!
We have a limited number of charity places available. Apply today for the chance of securing guaranteed entry, or use your ballot place to join our team and help make a huge difference to some of the world's most desperate people.
Registration fee: £100 Min sponsorship: £1,000
Our package is for race entry ONLY. You are required to make your own travel arrangements. However, we are working with a Sports Tour company to offer some amazing hotel & hospitality packages, so please get in touch if interested.
If you have your own place, please click the SIGN UP TODAY BUTTON above and register under 'own place entry', and we'll be in touch to make a big difference with your fundraising.
If you're successful in the ballot, we'd love for you to join our team. There is no minimum sponsorship requirement if you have your own place, just complete our form and let us know that you'd like to join #TeamOrange. Our fundraising team will be in touch to ensure you have a positive enriching fundraising journey and plenty of support with your training too. Alternatively, if you would like a guaranteed race entry, sign up to our charity places.
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience, from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. We'll give you all the support and encouragement we can - whenever, and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange Berlin Marathon runners
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
Your fundraising could make all the difference...
Penny Appeal always strives to respond to global disasters and emergencies as they happen, but more importantly, we are always working to grow our capacity. This means delivering aid quicker, better and towards a more sustainable impact, benefitting more people than ever before.
When a crisis strikes, Penny Appeal provides Emergency Aid
The funds you raise are absolutely critical in our ability to act fast during a crisis.
War, famine, disease, poverty & climate change have immobilised communities in Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, Gaza, Indonesia and East Africa, and Penny Appeal need your support to be able to deploy life-saving medical aid, food, clothing, sanitation and shelter to those who've been left incredibly vulnerable.
Our teams are currently providing support in:
- Indonesia - Over 1,400 people have lost their lives, after the coastal city of Palu was rocked by a 7.5 magnitude earthquake
- Syria and neighbouring countries - where refugees are battling to survive
- Yemen - where civilians are targeted amidst conflict, faced with famine and struggling to receive medical treatment for Cholera
- Myanma- where Rohingya communities are being persecuted
- Palestine - where people are living amid conflict
- Bangladesh - Helping victims of the Sunamganj Floods and providing essential aid to Rohingya refugees
- Areas affected by the famine East Africa, such as Somalia, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya
Get your fundraising off to a flying start by setting up your own online fundrasing page to take online donations, which will be sent straight to Penny Appeal. You can also make the most of your fundraising and training efforts by sharing your story on social media. Don't forget to tag @teamorangepa for shares!