WIN A PRIVATE SHOWING FOR 'ONE DAY IN THE HARAM'
Launched at the 'One Day In The Haram' movie tour with Penny Appeal, we’re giving you the chance to win a private screening in the comfort of your own home or a venue of your choice.
The lucky winners will be the individuals who raise the most money for our Mosque Project programme will be contacted by the end of November 2018.
Please see the terms and conditions of the competition:
- To enter, participants must set up a JustGiving page for the challenge. CLICK HERE to go to our challenge page and click "Start Fundraising" to set up your page.
- The competition ends on Friday 30th November 2018. All offline donations must be added to your JustGiving page and paid into Penny Appeal before this date to be included in your total.
- Under 18s must have permission from a parent or guardian to take part in the competition, who must set up the JustGiving page on the participant's behalf.
- The top three individuals who raise the most money in each of five regions (London, East Midland, West Midlands, North, and Scotland) will win a private showing in a venue of their choice.
- The winners will be contacted by phone or email on or before the 4th December 2018.
- The private screening must take place during December 2018.
- Winners must arrange the venue.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative prize if you do not wish to take part in the screening.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding.
- Penny Appeal reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The screening will be held in one location with a winner from each region