Date: Saturday 17th August 2019
Location: Heart Park, Heart of England Conference and Events Centre, Coventry
Get muddy with #TeamOrange and push yourself to the limit at the ultimate obstacle race. This is a challenge like no other, a 7km mud run course which has 7 different zones on the course, each designed and built by a different obstacle race event company - hence, 'The
Gather together with your friends, round up your family and assemble your colleagues to tackle this obstacle course and raise money to help support our EMERGENCY RESPONSE campaign to help protect and save thousands of families from the devastating effects of natural disasters and conflict.
We’ll support you every step of the way, right up until you’re perched on the starting line ready to undergo the most exhilarating event of your life!
We have a limited number of charity places available. Book your place today, or use your own entry to join our team and help make a huge difference to some of the world's most desperate people.
Registration Fee: £25 Minimum sponsorship: £100
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience, from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. We'll give you all the support and encouragement we can - whenever, and wherever you need it!
Watch the 2018 Mudnificent 7 highlights video
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange participants
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
Penny Appeal provides Emergency Response Wherever there is a Crisis
Your fundraising could make all the difference...
Penny Appeal always strives to respond to global disasters and emergencies as they happen, but more importantly, we are always working to grow our capacity. This means delivering aid quicker, better and towards a more sustainable impact, benefitting more people than ever before.
The funds you raise are absolutely critical in our ability to act fast during a crisis.
War, famine, disease, poverty & climate change have immobilised communities in Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, Gaza, Indonesia and East Africa, and Penny Appeal need your support to be able to deploy life-saving medical aid, food, clothing, sanitation and shelter to those who've been left incredibly vulnerable.
Our teams are currently providing support in:
- Indonesia - Over 2,000 people have lost their lives, after the coastal city of Palu was rocked by a 7.5 magnitude earthquake. This was then followed by a volcanic tsunami, killing over 400 people and leaving thousands seriously injured
- Syria and neighbouring countries - where refugees are battling to survive
- Yemen - where civilians are targeted amidst conflict, faced with famine and struggling to receive medical treatment for Cholera
- Myanmar - where Rohingya communities are being persecuted
- Palestine - where people are living amid conflict
- Bangladesh - Helping victims of the Sunamganj Floods and providing essential aid to Rohingya refugees
- Areas affected by the famine East Africa, such as Somalia, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya
Get your fundraising off to a flying start by setting up your own JustGiving page to take online donations, which will be sent straight to Penny Appeal. You can also make the most of your fundraising and training efforts by sharing your story on social media. Don't forget to tag @teamorangepa for shares!
For more information or queries contact Haroon our Challenge Events Manager email@example.com or call 07714 249215.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you complete the race you will receive your medal and free T-shirt at the finish line. We also provide you with professional event photos.
The minimum age to participate in our race is 14.
The facilities on site we will be offering are:
- Secure Key Lockers (fee required)
It’s going to be an obstacle race course that takes place in summer. You will get very wet and muddy. Footwear – A lot of people choose to wear lightweight trail running shoes but if you’re worried about damaging your trainers an old pair will do. We will provide you with a Team Orange technical running vest or T-shirt.
HEART PARK, HEART OF ENGLAND CONFERENCE AND EVENTS CENTRE, MERIDEN ROAD, FILLONGLEY, NR COVENTRY, CV7 8DX. The Penny Appeal heat takes place in the afternoon. Please arrive for 2pm