Build a Well in Sri Lanka
Why Sri Lanka?
Yearly floods, followed by severe drought leave countless families in Sri Lanka desperately struggling without water. Families face huge difficulties without enough safe drinking
Not only is there a shortage of drinking water, but land is left parched and
This Ramadan, provide lifesaving water to communities across Sri Lanka. Water is a fundamental human right, and should not be denied to anybody, anywhere. Building a well in Sri Lanka will literally save lives, and provide families who are desperately struggling with essential water, but also with an improved quality of life. Don’t hesitate, donate now.
Start building your Thirst Relief well now for as little as 82p a day.
Your Feedback Report
When your well has been built and functional, we’ll send you an individual feedback report so you can see it in action and find out about the people whose lives you've changed.
Your feedback report contains:
- Information on where the well is exactly located
- Information about the community who have benefited
- A message from the grateful community
- Pictures of the construction and the finished well in use
- A framed picture to share with friends and family